Forget Christmas in July, it’s time for Amazon Prime Day in October!
You heard us right — on Oct. 11 and 12 the massive retailer is having a sale to match, dubbed the “Prime Early Access Sale”This year.
The event will be held just a few months after Amazon Prime Day. It is certain to be as exciting and jam-packed with bargains.
What do you need to know? These are the facts.
There is something for everyone, including technology, appliances and clothing. The coverage will not stop throughout the two-day event. This main roundup will be updated with new deals and prices as they become available.
To keep everything organized, you can shop by section. Jump to shop. Also, you can treat yourself by shopping all the way and stocking up on essential winter items to get you through the holiday season and into the Prime Day sales.
Amazon Prime Early Access: The Best Deals
1. Vitamix E310 Explorian blender $300. Original price: $350
This Vitamix blender is a great deal, and it’s one of the most sought-after items in any Prime Day sale. This blender is now on sale and it’s a great deal.
2. Apple AirPods Max Wireless Ear Headphones, Original Price $479: $549
Apple AirPods Max Headphones finally arrive and they are on sale now at $70 below their usual price. You can order the noise-canceling over-ear headphones in silver, pink, green, and blue.
3. Kitchenaid Artisan Mini Plus 3.5-Qt. Kitchenaid Artisan Mini Plus 3.5-Qt. Tilt-Head mixer, $260 original price: $380
The prestigious KitchenAid stand mixer is available at a Prime Deal. You get the mixer with a maximum capacity of 3 quarts. The Flex Edge Beater attachment is also available.
4. Samsung 32″ Frame Smart TV, $398, original price: $528
This wall can be placed in the living room or entertainment area. Samsung’s Frame Smart TV is now on sale and comes in many other sizes, with a Quantum Dot display to showcase art or your favorite shows and movies.
5. Keurig K-Elite coffee maker, $110 original price: $190
It’s a fantastic deal for a Gold Coffee Maker. The new Keurig K-Elite is a fantastic deal. This coffee maker can be used to make tea or single-serve coffee.
6. RevLon One Step Volumizer – $48, Original price: $60
The Revlon hair styling tool is a great invention. The Revlon hairstyler is a favorite of our editorial staff. It’s now possible to try it yourself.
7. Peloton Bike Original, Original Price $1225. Original Price: $1.445
Grab this deal before it’s gone! The Peloton is one of the season’s top gifts for fitness lovers and beginners alike.
8. Crest 3D Whitestrips, 30 Original price $46
Crest whitens your smile quickly and easily. Crest 3D whitestrips are a popular choice, so don’t delay if you want one.
9. Samsonite Hers N Hers Luggage, $120, original price: $230
Samsonite offers a luggage set that allows you to travel comfortably with your partner. You can carry the suitcase on four wheels, while the smaller bag comes with a shoulder strap and crossbody.
10. GE Profile Opal Countertop Ngget Ice Maker, $419. Original price: $579
The countertop icemaker by GE creates perfect ice cubes every time. The countertop icemaker is a huge hit, so make sure you grab all your savings before the stock runs out.
Home and Kitchen Deals
1. Nespresso Vertuo Next Coffee and Espresso Machine – $210 Original price: $229
Amazon is making something, and we know you’re eager to take a sip. The Nespresso machine can make espresso or coffee at the touch of a button.
2. Braun MultiServe Coffee Machine, $160. Original price is $300
Braun’s coffee machine makes great coffee. The machine can make hot and cold beverages, with three different strength options.
3. Instant Pot 6 Qt. Instant Pot 6 Qt.
Instant Pot allows you to make quick and easy meals. It comes standard with 6 Qt. capacity, perfect for family meals or meal prepping for the week, with options to braise, broil, sear, sauté and more.
4. KitchenAid 13 Cup Food Processor, $130, original price: $170
We can’t process this deal either. Amazon has KitchenAid appliances for sale, which include this 13-cup food processor with 300 Watts.
5. Vitamix One Mixer, $149. Original Price: $255.
One Vitamix is listed. However, the Vitamix One Blender can be purchased for $149. The best time to buy is now. You can store 32 ounces in this blender for soup, sauces, or other ingredients. Adjusting the settings is as easy as turning a dial.
6. Ninja BN301 Nutri-Blender, $60, original price: $80
Grab this incredible deal fast! You can create delicious smoothies, juices, and sauces with the Ninja Nutri-Blender.
7. Original cost of Philips Soup and Smoothie Maker, $104, $150
You can make tasty soups all year with this handy tool. This Philips Soup and Smoothie Maker is a wonderful tool for the kitchen. It’s currently on sale for a very limited time.
8. NewAir Portable Countertop Icemaker. Price $218.
If you’re an ice person, this one is for you. You won’t need to rely on plastic molds or run out of ice again with this countertop icemaker at home. This countertop icemaker can create 50 pounds worth of ice every day.
9. SodaStream Art Sparkling Water Maker Bundle, $125. Original cost: $200
Feeling bubbly? You will feel happier with this SodaStream/Bubly Package. The package contains two Bubly flavors as well as the whole SodaStream system.
10. iRobot i2 roomba i2, 200 Original price $350
The Roomba is back and better than ever – and by better we mean on sale. Get huge savings on the iRobot Roomba i2 – up to $150
11. Original price: $1.299
Don’t be shy, let a robot do your dirty work. Samsung’s robot vacuum is an amazing deal, currently selling for just $1,000. You can also get a $200 coupon.
12. Shark HV322 Rocketpet and Corded Stick Vacuums, $150 Original price: $150
Easy cleaning is possible with Shark vacuums. It is easy to clean up any pet hair or other dirt.
13. Coway Airmega AP-1512HH True HEPA Air Purifier, $159, original price: $230
Now, this incredible air purifier costs less than $200 After purchasing the purifier, take deep inhale. It can be used in almost any place and will clean the air for your pets or family members.
14. Bemis Bio Bidet BB800 Bidet Toilet Seat. Original price: $268
Are you feeling fancy? Now you can feel like a celebrity while sitting on porcelain that has been thrown using a new bidet system. The bidet is available at a fraction of the usual price, and you can customize your experience with many settings.
20. Molecule copperWELL 13 inch Hybrid Cooling Gel Memory Foam and Innerspring mattress. Original price: $469
The best mattress deals will allow you to sleep comfortably and soundly. Molecule mattresses are medium/firm-resistant and available for sale at 28% off
21. Amazon Aware 100% Cotton 300-Thread Count Duvet Cover Set, $53, Original Price: $64
These sheets, which are ultra soft, can be purchased right away. Amazon Aware sells organic cotton sheets, as well as duvet covers that tie the set together.
22. CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan Hills Sofa with Pillows, 338. Original price: $656
A sophisticated seat is essential for any modern person. The perfect option is this couch, which even includes matching pillows.
1. Amazon Prime Fitness Tracker $45, Original Cost: $80
Say hello to Halo. Amazon’s fitness tracker Halo can get you moving, track your heartbeat, track sleep patterns and help you reach your fitness goals.
2. Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise cancelling Over-Ear Headphones, $170
Prime now offers the Beats Studio3 headphones at a discounted price. These headphones are also available in black, white, and red.
3. Original price: $180 Beats Pro x Kim Kardashian
Beats Fit Pro is the best way to channel your inner Kim Kardashian. Get a pair beige Beats. These Beats are also available in three shades of brown or tan to match your hair better than regular Beats.
4. JBL Boombox 2, 300 Original Price: $500
The JBL speaker will make your Amazon shopping experience more enjoyable. JBL is known for their high quality sound system and beautiful design. designIncludes a handle for communicating this information to all.
5. Beats Pro Earbuds $160 Original Price $225
If you’d rather have in-ear Beats, this is for you. Beats Fit Pro earbuds can be used on the go with active noise cancellation, a charging case and up to 24 hours of battery life.
6. Apple AirPods Pro (2st Generation), $235, original price: $249
The Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Generation is only $14
7. HP Pavilion 15 Laptop, Original Price $750: $950
The HP laptop can be used for personal, school and work purposes. This laptop features a 15 inch screen, Alexa for voice commands and a microphone.
8. Original price $200, Belkin SoundForm Elite HiFi Smart Speaker with Wireless Charger.
The wireless charger can double up as a speaker and smart music player, allowing you to dance hands-free while listening to podcasts or playing music.
9. Canon EOS Mark II Mirrorless Camera, 1,000
Speak “cheese!”This is an amazing deal on the Canon EOS mirrorless camera. We’re happy to share it with you. You can shoot 4K videos for blogs or at home via Bluetooth and WiFi.
10. Original Price: $250. Acer Chromebook 311 Convertible Notebook
Amazon is your best choice for the Acer tablet and laptop. In seconds, this tablet or laptop can easily be transformed from tablet to tablet.
11. Bose Frames Tempo – $149. Original price $249
We weren’t sure if these were an accessory or electronics, but given how high-tech these Bose sunglasses are, we placed them right here. You can now get the shades with Bluetooth connectivity to make calls and listen to music.
12. Poweroni USB Charging Dock, $35, original price: $41
All your devices can be charged simultaneously, with more space available. You can use this charging set with either Apple or Android, and it will charge up to six devices simultaneously.
13. Petcube Bite II Wi-Fi Pet camera, $199
When your pet is out of reach, you can give them a treat. The Petcube Bites 2 system uses your home’s WiFi to connect you and your pet, with a smartphone app connected to the camera and treat dispenser.
Sale on Clothing and Accessories
1. Champion Women’s Powerblend Joggers, $21, original price: $40
Jog on over to Amazon now, as there will be women’s Champion items on sale as well, including these joggers that we know you will wear all fall and winter long.
2. Orolay Women’s Thickened Down Jacket, $88, original price: $150
The Amazon coat is back, and it’s better than ever. If you don’t yet have the viral Orolay coat, now is your chance, and we love that this one has a sherpa lined hood for extra warmth.
3. Calvin Klein Men’s Underwear, $45, original price: $64
The underwear is the foundation of every outfit. The Calvin Klein 3-pack of boxer-underwear in three colors is available now.
4. Columbia Glennaker Rain Jacket. Original Price: $40
You should be ready for rainy seasons. Columbia rain coats are stylish and provide superior protection.
5. New Balance Women’s 997H V1 Sneaker, $90, original price: $146
Grab this deal on a sneaker by going to Amazon quickly. This popular option is the New Balance V1 Sneaker. It comes in fun colour combinations to enhance any look.
6. BOSS Drifter Men’s Quartz Stainless Steel and Link Bracelet Watch, $145, original price: $237
Is it really the right time? This is the best time of year to go shopping, especially for designer watches at a bargain price. BOSS watches are great deals and available for as low as $150
7. Bulova Classic Crystal Ladies Watch – $277, Original Price: $395
You can’t go wrong with a brand new watch. For only $300, this stunning Bulova Crystal watch features sparkling details.
8. Swarovski Swarovski Evil Eye Crystal Jewelry, $97 Original Price: $125
You can’t see any evil, but you will be amazed at the price of the Evil Eye bracelet made with Swarovski crystals. The brand’s jewelry is not only beautiful but on sale, too, now only a bit over $50 ahead of the holiday season.
9. Ray-Ban Rb3016 Clubmaster Square Sunglasses – $123, Original Price: $163
This Ray-Ban will help you be the stylishest member of this fashionable club. The classic Clubmaster style is on sale now, with other Ray-Ban looks also on sale during Amazon’s shopping event.
1. Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance shampoo. $44, Original Price $30
The most sought-after shampoo can be purchased now and will repair hair. The No. The No.
2. LANEIGE Lip-Sleeping Mask $17 Original Price $24
Grab this limited-time mask now. This mask was previously reviewed in January. After our testing, it received 10/10 kisses.
3. Proactiv Acne Cleanser – $26, Original price: $35
Clear your skin, not your wallet. Now on Sale: Proactive Acne shampoo This shampoo fights acne in adolescence through adulthood.
4. Oral-B 9 Electric Toothbrush. Original Price: $240
Don’t forget to brush! Oral-B’s electric toothbrush set costs $100 less than normal.
Colgate Smart Electric Toothbrush set, $54, Original price: $75
Sing the song. “Great sale!”With hum. The hum by Colgate brand toothbrush kit comes with the body, two toothbrush heads, a case and access to the app, helping you track your teeth’s health.
6. Beetles 20 Pcs Gel Nail Polish Set for $20 Original Price: $33
The kit can help you create salon-quality nail art at home. Beetles’ brand kits include 20 colors as well as a topcoat or base coat that will keep nails in great shape.
7. CeraVe AM & PM Face Moisturizers With SPF, Hydrating Skin Care Kit, $38, Original Cost: $47
Wash up and don’t forget to moisturize, too. It’s a great set for both travel and in your bathroom to use day or night.
9. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm Stocking Stuffer, $17, original price: $20
We’re already planning our holiday presents and this makes a great stocking stuffer. Shop the collection of holiday-scented chapstick from Burt’s Bees, with flavors like Caramel, Champagne, Fig and more.
10. Sun Bum Protecting Anti-Frizz Oil Mist, $12, original price: $17
Prevent frizz and protect your hair from the sun. SunBum Anti-Frizz Oil Spray can be used to reduce flyaways, and protect hair from the harmful effects of the sun.
11. Finishing Touch Flawless Legs Women’s Hair RemoverFinishing Touch Flawless Legs Women’s Hair Remover, $31, original price: $60
A sexy style is complete with smooth, sleek legs. Finishing Touch can be used on the arms, legs, and other areas where hair is required.
12. Mario Badescu Botanical Exfoliating Scrub, $18, original price: $26
For a deep exfoliation, apply the Mario Badescu Botanical Exfoliating Rub to your neck and face.
13. Ulike IPL Permanent Hair Removal Device. Original Price: $284
Remove unwanted hair at its source. Ulike’s IPL device can be used to treat hair follicles and limit new growth. The kit comes with sunglasses and a razor to protect your eyes from the laser’s red pulsing light during treatments.
14. Farmacy Makeup Remover Cleansing Balm $27, original price $36
Amazon now has Farmacy. Their bestselling Clearly Clean beauty melt-away cream is now on sale at a huge discount.
Offers for kids
1. Barbie Doll Mermaid Barbie with Lighted Hair! Original price $16: $23
The Barbie Mermaid doll is ideal for imaginative play. The tail lights up and is magical. It allows you to have endless imaginative fun.
2. LeapFrog Shapes & Sharing basket, $9. Original Price: $25
Life’s a picnic when you’re a kid. The adorable pink set comes with cutlery and plates as well as cups and food.
3. LEGO DC Batman: Batman Cowl. Original price: $60
Holy LEGO Batman! You can purchase this collectible Batman LEGO set now. This LEGO set makes an excellent holiday gift, both for collectors and kids.
4. Catan Board Game Extension Pack, $18, original price: $28
This game has a cult following. It’s great for all the family. The boardgame can be enjoyed by up to six people simultaneously.
5. Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Figure 8, Track Set, $35. Original price: $50
Choo, Choo! It’s time to get on board for an adventure with Thomas, his friends and the train. This set contains Thomas and wooden track pieces as well as other items to enrich playtime.
6. Scrabble Junior Game, $9, original price: $17
It’s never too early to get the kiddos learning to spell. This can be encouraged by playing Scrabble Jr.
7. Littlest Pet Shop Pet Partment Playset $19 Original Cost: $28
It’s a full house here at the Littlest Pet Shop. This Pet Partment set comes with one adorable pet and room for 30 of it’s closest friends, or tenants, depending on how you plan to play.
Look at New York Post Shopping for more content.