Both are tiny and look very similar.

A woman found out the hard way her eye drops and nail glue were mixed up accidentally. She needed to take more care.

3

This woman died in hospital after she mistakenly thought her nail glue was her eye drop.Credit: TikTok
She was left with a chemical burn to her eye from the mishap

3

Chemical injury left her with an eye infection.Credit: TikTok

Jorgiana used TikTok to share an experience.VideoThe “that time I mistook my nail glue for eye drops and ended up in the ER”.

Before being taken to the hospital, she was clutching a small bottle of Kiss pink nail glue.

“Luckily my eye didn’t stick together but I got major chemical burn,”As she gave her bloodshot eyes a look, she added.

“Why do they have the exact same container tho,”She captioned it.

Many people commented quickly on the clip with just one writing “It looks so painful.”

“New fear unlocked,”You may add another person.

An additional comment was made: “Awww, bless you! Hope you’re better now!

“That tube constantly dripping looks like it would have been a life saver n soothing in the moment.”

One person also shared that they were in a similar position and wrote: “OMFG, I did the exact same thing!”!

She admitted the bottles of nail glue and eye drops looked very similar

3

Elle admitted that she was surprised at how similar the nail glue and eye drops bottles looked.Credit: TikTok

“I panicked, called 911 and then was taken to the er on a stretcher with my hand glued to my eye. You are not alone.”

Add another person: “Girl I literally did the exact thing…. HHHAHAHAHA.

“And I was like, why doesn’t the drops work??? Lemme add some more.”

See also  Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Got Each Other’s Initials Painted on Their Thumbnails – Photos

The lip fillers caused severe blood blisters in this woman, another cosmetic treatment that was erroneous.

The lady who tried to fake tan her daughters looked just like Oompa Loompa.

A simple tattoo was what this woman desired, but she wanted it so badly that the salon offered to pay.

Source Link

My eye was chemically burnt after I mistakenly used nail glue for drops.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.